Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nancy and I update

Nancy and I are working hard on our "Alphabet Share Bag" Wiki (note the time). Hi Michelle! We had to change our original plan due to unforeseen field trip adjustments (don't ask). At any rate, we are excited to be collaborating with our classes on a Wiki that will last all year. Our little ones will be presenting their academic share bags from one class to another via video recording, Vocaroo, PowerPoint, and image sharing. Wish us luck - we start "A" next week! BTW 90% of our class still can't sit still.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, it's 8:25 on Thursday night and our post is listed as 5:15. I wish I was on Hawaiian time!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I have been in numerous first and second grade classrooms so far this year and I know what you mean about establishing a routine. Be sure to let me know if you need any assistance! Even just talking through things can be helpful for implementation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I know what you mean about your kids not sitting still. My 20 kindergartners that I see for interventions can't sit still. I have one that doesn't shut up...I even asked him the other day if he ever stops talking and he said no!! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete