Saturday, October 23, 2010

Final Activity

I really enjoyed learning and teaching new technology tools to my students. I think seeing my students enjoy the web tools and wanting to use them was a great feeling. Each new web lesson that I have used I will need to change. That is the cool thing about it. If you don't like it then change it. I have really tried to spread my new tools to other teachers in my building. I have decided to take small steps to introducing new tools to my students. This class has made me realize how important technology is in the classroom. My students are craving for more technology tools and I will be introducing more tools because of this class. Technology Rocks!!!


The biggest thing to change in the public education is to me technology. I have realized that the kids are different and are learning different then when I was in school. I'm 29 and education has changed since I was in school. We need to change our teaching strategies to fit the kids of today. This class has opened my eyes to education and how it is changing non-stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment