Saturday, October 23, 2010

Final

For the length of this course I wondered how I could get 5 year olds to implement technology at the level being requested. I realized that not only can they do it, they love to do it. Teaching these young minds helps them to broaden their knowledge base for years to come.
I think public education needs to consider the fact the children today are faced with so many issues. They need more support than ever before. Using technology in the classroom in an effective safe manner would allow them greater opportunites at home.
The work in this course has allowed me to share new tools for use by our Kindergarten team. I have shared many things with families at home that are interested in supporting their child's home connection. Our staff has benefitted from the many links shared on twitter (something I never thought I would use). All in all, we were made aware of countless tools; I just continue tagging what works in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment